Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's time for the amphetamines........

to give me a jump start and get back to life. We did some aerobic activity at Costco


yesterday and left me flattened for the rest of the day. I have a busy calendar coming up (like beginning on Friday) and starting to look at desperate measures to get me moving.......considering maids, cooks and personal assistants as a start.

Meanwhile, we are studying the manual and trying to learn all about f/stops, ISO, exposures, bokeh and lens. It's a bit daunting to my meager brain .... but he seems to get it so at least there would be an in-house source to lean on. We have not purchased anything
yet and still in the investigative/learning stage. I'm not sure I need another hobby and all that 'stuff' that will naturally come with it..............but the end result is appealing....providing I know how to turn it on.

Here's another picture that I love......what a face !!


2 comments:

  1. That's what I said when I got my camera--"I need another hobby like a fish needs a bicycle," or words to that effect. But you will be so pleased with your photos. And you can call on me for help anytime (presuming you get that camera in the picture), but just put it on Program and fuggeddaboutit. I stumbled across a tutorial in Photoshop yesterday. I need to take some serious time and do that tutorial. I waste as much time trying to figure out the program each time I use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you can just leave it turned on. No worries there. It will go to sleep and then wake up when you use it again. The battery lasts forever between charges.

    ReplyDelete