Saturday, July 30, 2011

Plagiarizing in my spare time

Yes, I've resorted to stealing photos from other people's blog because I have nothing interesting to talk about. I would credit this but since it's from the world wide net, I could have found it if I had made an effort.
But isn't this just a colorful descriptive imaginative piece of work....??
Here's another stolen image titled "Self-portrait in a dark cockpit".....or,
"Proof that we stay awake in the dark"............. ( Both are clickable to enlarge)
So, a fair warning for the rest of you out there......if you see some of your pics on this blog, I hope I don't need permission to plagiarize your work. I might give you credit and because of the thousands who hover on my every word, you just might become famous.....or not.
And because I'm so bored, I played around with the blog look......I'm always cautious and a bit timid about doing this since sometimes it just disappears when I start going places I know nothing about. It may stay or not.

Still waiting for the moving house to be put back together. We had more work done, things that weren't critical but would need to be done eventually. Hopefully, we can get on the road by next weekend . It will be just for a couple of weeks as we have major commitments at the end of the month and have given up the idea of driving to them.
Played golf a couple times at the crack of dawn and it was still uncomfortable. So it is now officially our 'winter' in Florida and time to do the inside things.
Have a good weekend out there ......I'm going to clean my oven.

5 comments:

  1. My lawyers will be in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's rally bored if you're going to clean the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It requires that I push the "Clean Oven" button !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean the oven? You're supposed to clean it?

    ReplyDelete