Monday, July 25, 2011

Wish we were there.................

Because we are still laying around the non-moving house waiting for repairs to the moving house, we have no pictures or adventures or witty repartee to regale you with so I'm happy to share these lovely photos shot by my brother Tom. Now that he is happily retired, he heads to the hills (Sierra Mountains in California)
for some back country camping (not at all similar to his older sister's style of "camping") and generously shares the gorgeous views.


He has a good eye for this sort of thing and it's nice that he shares.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! These are the kind of pictures that Kurt send me for the Northwest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...love the look of your blob! So fresh and just welcomes you!!! Your brother's pics are great but I love any scenes from out west...it won't stop me from coming to Florida each winter but I would head that way if hubby agreed to it during the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geezz I meant to say "love the look of your BLOG!! not BLOB! geezz..where is spellcheck when I need it!

    ReplyDelete