Thursday, March 26, 2015

No news......

..........is good news !!       Just to let you all know that we are still out here in blog land.    At this age, you just never know !    But, now that we are enjoying our plants, we plan to be around a bit longer.   I got my labs back the other day.    My lipids are better and heading in the right direction.  The scale is showing very positive results as well as my clothes.     AND, the golf ball is cooperating !

Jeff and Jennifer arrive tomorrow for a week.   It's always fun to have a bit of youth around "The Bubble".   We have tee times and excursions planned.

And now I must continue my eradication of geckos.....one managed to escape INTO the house.   I had a dream that it was on my pillow !  

2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds perfect! I just love it when all things are clicking along in harmony. And the golf game also--who says you can't have it all! Have a grand week with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was not a dream...it was a nightmare!
    So glad all the numbers are going in the right direction...bloodwork, scales and scores!
    Enjoy your time with J&J....!

    ReplyDelete