Tuesday, March 18, 2014

It's Time…….

……to end our relationship.     I've become lazy and rather boring and after 498 posts, what more do I have to share………..?
I think that the Blogs written by active RVer's who travel about and give info on where to stay, where to go and what to do when you get there, are very helpful.    Cooking blogs have taught me a lot.   Art blogs are my favorite as are blogs of my friends.     But mine fits none of those categories and altho it was originally designed to keep the family informed of our travels, it has certainly lost that theme since we don't travel so much and if we do, we return to the same places we wrote about previously.  I've noticed that other blog writers are coming to similar conclusions and are either stopping or cutting back to a point where it's hard to follow them.    I'd prefer not to become boring and stagnant and feel that I might be teetering on the edge of that.     I'll continue to keep a private journal of our life because it is a great source when we need to remember where we were or what we did and when we did it.  
   So thanks for coming along all  these years and be good out there……and stay Younger Every Day !!


6 comments:

  1. 498 more posts. Writing keeps you young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad. I'm hoping you'll change your mind...

    I know what you mean...blogging is sort of fading away. I don't blog as often and I don't read very many blogs anymore. But you are witty and fun to read even if YOU don't think you have anything to say.

    Peace out, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, you fit in all categories, art, travel, cook, etc. and you NOT boring at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the above. I will miss the artwork, the photos, the news, the great way with words, but most of all the deep yet zany spirit of the writer.
    JME

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sad too....I always check in and look forward to new updates...you have our e-mail and I do want to stay in touch. Hopefully we can see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, NO!! How else will we know how you are...how is the family....how is the golf game...how's the new house...you get the picture!!! Plus, if you keep a blog, you can print out and have a journal! And your artwork is wonderful...as are your pictures!!! Plz don't stop!!!

    ReplyDelete