Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Good company......great family.

Our newest gadget is remarkable in it's simplicity. And it feels good besides. Jeff and Jennifer arrived last week and brought with them a small box containing the new Apple TV. She is very adept at making sense out of all those electronics and quickly made it work. Somehow, we can now buy first rate movies, (still in the theaters), choose from Netflix instantly, enjoy a slide show of our pictures and listen to our iTunes music. We can also access radio stations, youTube, podcasts and I'm sure there are many other things we need to learn about. And it's all done via our computer to the TV. Pretty cool.....We also bought new speakers for improved surround sound. Technology changes so rapidly but with a little help from our bright kids, we manage to almost keep in step.

We so enjoyed having them here........Jenn telecommutes for work so while she was busy, Jeff got in some good golf time. I'm back on the "I will either improve or quit" mode and so took a lesson with more planned for my future.

The weather wasn't great, nice temperatures but chilled by the strong breezes. They managed to squeeze in a day at Universal and recommended the Harry Potter rides and castle.

It was a good week.........

1 comment:

  1. Cool gadget! We love electronics as well..I love my IPOD! I listen to books on tape all the time so the IPOD is perfect for me! I only read in bed at night! Thanks for posting this new toy! And hope your golf game gets better...

    ReplyDelete