Saturday, March 26, 2011

GRAND kids

Yes, they are grand. And the fact that they want to spend their vacation days with us is a real treat.
Some of us enjoyed a day of shopping in Orlando. We did ourselves proud with a new pink Juicy purse (her) and black silk wedgie shoes for me. And lunch at Brio.....I enjoyed a salad, which is a far cry from the risotto that I usually order.......actually, the whole time I was there, I really really wanted the risotto.......
Meanwhile, Alex was burning up the course with his grandfather. Everyone around here really enjoys watching the young ones ...... even if we can't follow the ball that far with our old eyes.
Meanwhile, back on the feminine side of life, Lizzie and I had our nails spruced up.
On Friday, we hopped over to Epcot and Disney. It is the annual Flower Show and there was color around every corner.


It was a long day but the weather was perfect, as was the company. They fly home tomorrow and we will miss their energy and joie de vivre.

2 comments:

  1. How nice to have family time!! And you're right, nice that the kids WANT to spend vaca time with us old folks! HA I'm just catching up on blogs!! Love the toenail painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the grands look grand. Isn't it fun to have young people around! Alex has a beautiful follow through. But don't tell him that, just say it's rad.

    ReplyDelete