Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nature's beauty

The afternoon and early evening storms persist. But we manage to get outdoors between raindrops. This is my view as I was on the way to the golf course about 5 pm today, following Rick and Ann and looking at the towering clouds up ahead. I wondered how much time we would have before the deluge. But I have my trusty iPHONE....(have I mentioned how much I love this thing) and I can check on LIVE weather radar and know when to head for shelter. Now, I realize that it might be just as easy to look at the sky and listen for the thunder but really, isn't it more fun to check the screen.......the X in the middle approximately marks our house. As we played, the build up continued and the sky darkened. I managed to get in 7 holes of brilliant golf despite not playing for almost a month.



We drove home in light rain and the downpour began as I pulled into the garage.......



Jeff has been in Mazatlan , visiting Travis and getting in some golf. And capturing this brilliant, awesome display over the city.

.




No comments:

Post a Comment