Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I love a new toy....

This is a test.   I'm using the Blogger app on my new phone.    It's a bit of a challenge.



Getting the pics in the order I want seems to be an exercise in futility.I've had the big iPhone 6 Plus for about 3 days and having fun figuring out the new features.  It is big.  But seems to be similar to the larger Samsungs.
I appreciate that this was a totally extravagant purchase.   Someone suggested that I could get this or some sparklies for our pending 51st.   It wasn't a hard choice.  
We're heading out tomorrow to say thanks for a great family.  
 I'm not taking a computer or camera  but I'm thinking that this pretty (as in pleasing to the touch and eyes) amazing device can do it all.   I think it's up to the challenge
Wishing you all a wonderful holiday with those you love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment