Saturday, January 12, 2013

Game Day.......

I started the day with an early morning walk thru the thick fog.   It was pretty but I was cautious navigating crosswalks because these old people don't see well even on sunny days and I don't trust any of them in a moving vehicle.     Near the house, the sun was trying to burn off the dampness.    
 We're loading up and heading out in the morning.    But first, our attention is directed at the BIG game.
Broncoman is upright, the tee shirt is on and we sit in our A/C while the Denver fans shiver in 7 degrees.     We're optimistic but not saying that too loud...........UPDATE:   It is tied at the half and I am taking back any optimism that I had and trying all the good karma tricks I know......

We're heading over to Sanibel Island tomorrow for some sun and surf.   We'll take you along........

UPDATED UPDATE............................................................say it isn't  so !!

No comments:

Post a Comment