Sunday, May 20, 2012

Why would we leave....

.....when the weather is picture perfect, the golf was not terrible, the lunch with good friends was a treat  and the dip in the pool made for a lazy afternoon.      But, we know that it won't last.    We've had unusually low humidity and moderate temps for most of the month.    Once the heat and sweltering southern climate kicks in, it will be unbearably uncomfortable anywhere out in the open.    I will declare my golf outings over until fall and will take up "winter activities".    It's not a bad thing but if there is an alternative, we'd rather consider it.   


The new blogger is giving me fits.....I don't exactly know what I am doing and too lazy to spend some time to figure it all out.    I'd rather watch Mr. Gecko cavort in my Jade plant.    Yesterday, I counted 6 of the reptiles inside the lanai....they do eat bugs and such but I'm afraid they need to be evicted......or worse (for them) before we leave.   

No comments:

Post a Comment