Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Not ready for prime time.....

I casually took some pics of the interior with my iPhone during the walk-thru.    I intended to take better ones but we left before I remembered.....so you get the 'before' shots......   This is a view of the Driver's side of the coach with the 'not-so-subtle' area rugs that I copied from Erin.  We love them and they cover the lovely white tile.....I would love to expose the tile as it really brightens up the place but there is grout......and where there is grout, there is required scrubbing and crawling about on all fours to clean said grout and I have enough of that in the house..........and after all, we are "camping" and bringing in the outdoors to leave on the floor.               The table pulls out to seat 4 with 2 more chairs.   
 On the opposite is my favorite thing....the very large Kitchenaide with ice maker and water dispenser on the inside....(outside would have been nicer but won't quibble) and huge freezer on the bottom.  
 Here's a poor view of the kitchen area....2 large stainless sinks, microwave/convection oven not shown.    The half bath is opposite the refrigerator.....   that sliver of light in the back is the large full bath with shower, large closet and tons of storage.....and a stackable washer/dryer.   The bed can be seen....I removed the bed coverings and pillows that coordinate and purchased a lovely cream, silky quilted bedspread to cover the down comforter (not shown in pic).   There is a TV opposite the bed and plenty of storage.    Also a central vac is back there.  
This is a view of the TV / fireplace and recliner....opposite is a queen sofa bed with inflatable mattress.   
 Just a pic left in my camera....not sure what kind of flower it was.....
We came home yesterday and left the MH down there....hopefully, it will be ready in a couple of days and we can gear up for our traveling days.
We are having glorious rain..................we sent out an invite for  a tropical storm and Beryl came to visit.    

4 comments:

  1. It is just AWESOME! Please be sure to schedule a trip to the left coast someday. How about Mammoth Mountains next summer?? I love the area rug! I would take the same tactic with grout--cover it! We have vinyl on the floor and it has "faux" grout as well. Happily I only need to use a broom and a Swiffer.

    Congratulations on your new "summer home."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely area rug; you have great taste ... LOL. I was wondering where they put the fireplace; nice touch to make the MH feel even homier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous, Sue. So luxurious! Wishing you many happy years of travel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you and hubby!!! You travel so much and it's great to travel in relaxing style!! I always say we've worked hard enough in our lifetime so now we should enjoy our time!!

    ReplyDelete