Saturday, April 28, 2012

Worth the drive

Jon and I zipped over to the Hudson River yesterday to take in the awesome sight as it passed overhead. It was higher than I expected it to be








and Jon was using my longer lens so I shot this with the trusty iPhone. ( pics are clickable). It flew very slow and we saw it twice as it flew up and then down the Hudson before landing at Kennedy.




And despite near freezing temperatures, it was off to the field at 9am to watch the fledging baseball players. Despite wearing a winter coat ( that I keep here) our behinds got very icy from sitting on metal bleachers....you'd think with the taxes we paid and what they pay, they could provide some heated, padded seating.

Location:A cold but sunny place.....

1 comment:

  1. Great photos of the shuttle! I hope I'll be able to see the Los Angeles one when it arrives in October.

    ReplyDelete