Thursday, April 26, 2012

What a difference 2 hours makes.....






Hopped on the early dawn flight and landed in the cold North ..... Altho I am bundled up in jeans, sweater, sox and sensible shoes, I am freezing.
I came up to Connecticut to help out when work schedules collided and I get my grand kid fix. But altho it was 90 last week, it is now about 40, drizzly and gloomy. However, in driving around town, it is evident that spring has arrived. The dogwoods are in full glory, the azaleas are vibrant and the daffodils stand tall ......I hope to get out tomorrow to capture the beauty.




Went to karate with the boys.......who knew they would play Aerosmith to practice their moves?? I thought it would be a bit more zen-like.

Meanwhile, P stayed home and is able to spend another day with Dean and Diane. They introduced us to the RV lifestyle 5 years ago and held our hands and showed us how to empty the grey and black tanks and how to drive and especially, how to relax and enjoy it all. Living in Pa, they have finally been able to shed some of life 's restrictions ( like jobs !) and get out on the open road... We had a fun two days catching up and hope to meet up again soon around a campfire somewhere.......




Meanwhile, I'm really glad there's an electric blanket set on high pre-heating my bed. I'm going to go sink into it.

Location:Someplace cold

2 comments:

  1. Crazy weather. Last week when we were in HI, it was warmer here at home. Made me glad I wasn't in VT. Now they are talking about snow showers. But it's nothing a crackling fire in the fireplace won't fix, or a down comforter.
    Go turn up the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's New England for you. I feel sorry for the foolish folks who bought and planted annuals.I knew it would get cold again.
    Your grandson looks just like Paul.

    ReplyDelete