Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yes we have no pictures...

.....today despite the fact that I now have THREE cameras. I have a well used Sony that has served me well. Then I have the very excellent iPhone which takes exceedingly good shots and I can quickly email, text them or save to iPhoto. And now I own the Canon SX130IS. It has an amazing zoom allowing me to capture images far, far away. It has way too many pixels for me to appreciate. It has a 3 inch screen to view the immediate shot. And Sam's had it for a great price. I got all the details I was looking for and now have to learn how it works.
As I compose this (on the iPad for the first time ever) I am struggling to keep warm in Connecticut. I came up yesterday with hopes of finding Spring........but it is taking it's time. . There are still patches of snow around and daffodils barely out of the ground. Waiting for the boys at the bus stop, I found patches of pussy willows and brought some home to join the vase of tulips I bought. And I saw two robins.
Paul is basking in the sun and fun back home and waiting for favorite company .

Stay tuned for views from my lens.......

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the 'up north 'spring! We're headed out on the 16th this month for Michigan..unless there's snow on the ground, we'll hang in here another week! Let's hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, CT. So close. But I won't be down that way til the 13th. Still around then? Maybe we could get together.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness! (or rather badness) Hard to believe there is still snow on the ground this late. Where are those global warming people when you need them!

    My camera has so many pixels (forgot the number) that I have to resize every stinkin' photo before I can upload or email it. Kind of a drag if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete