Friday, January 8, 2010

I want my money back......

This is a mini look at the forecast for Saturday. Yes, it's called sleet, freezing rain or even SNOW. But I think the stars have to align just right for it to happen.
The expensive landscapes are being wiped out despite efforts to cover and heat with lights and fans.

But yesterday was in the 50's and the old people came out of their houses for the first time in days, the golf courses were busy, the squares were crowded and smiles were abundant. Today will be nice again and we are both on the golf course with our respective groups.

Rearranged the living area the other day. For me, it was just an annual female thing but for the other inhabitant of this place, it was more like work with having to dismantle the various components and the TV and then trying to put the puzzle back together. But I like it much better and there is more room to use the Wii and also gives us back our views of the golf course and the new lanai. And next year, I'll do it again.

I had some pictures to post but iPhoto sometimes loses what I download. I eventually find it but don't have time this morning to fiddle around with it. The Mac is starting to become second nature in many ways but I have SOOO much to learn.

1 comment:

  1. I used to rearrange my furniture every year. It made it fresh somehow. But now everything is so big and there really is no other way to put it, so I live with sameness. Blah.

    Hope you enjoyed golf today. I want to get out there ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete