Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm sorry Michael....

I have a camera full of pictures of our lovely overnight stay in Orlando. But I can't download them for some unknown reason so you'll have to imagine lovely strolls thru colorful lush plantings and Christmas decorations. A 15 min visit to a stunning hall full of ice sculptures....and 15 min because it was 9 DEGREES in there. It was a fabulous anniversary celebration and pictures will be posted when I can get them into the computer.

And because of the above situation (the pictures, not the anniversary) and numerous other annoyances with this computer, I am waiting for FED EX to bring me a brand new MacPro laptop. But please, please don't tell Michael that his mother has defected to the dark side. Once I discovered the iPod and then the iPHONE, I just couldn't go on anymore unless I had the ultimate toy. I hope he understands.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my Mac. I dislike the PC's that live with the rest of the family. I hope you like your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TRAITOR! :-) Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete