Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ocala Art Show

Warning; A pictureless blog entry....sorry

I am still unable to put iPhone pictures on the blog. Paul sent some spectacular videos via the iPhone and I tried to get those on also but no luck. I am winging my way West tomorrow so hopefully, this problem can be rectified by Michael.

My friend Ann and I went up to the annual Ocala Art Show today. It was a little steamy but not terribly crowded. There was some very good art , some interesting art and just plain wierd art....but it's all in the eyes of the beholder I guess. I happened across this artist, christinasmith.net.....go to her website and enjoy her work. I bought one of her small giclee's of a snow goose. I also managed to pick up a piece of work by Don Nedobeck who does whimsical watercolors of cats, mostly. I first bought a piece from him at a show in Breckinridge, Co, and couldn't resist another. Enjoy his website www.nedobeck.com.

Follow us next week as we meander thru America's heartland on our way south.....trying to avoid predicted snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment