Saturday, September 19, 2009

It isn't 90 degrees everywhere


I headed North on Thursday on a short 2 hour flight. The sunny view from the plane was deceiving and it was COLD . Luckily, I brought my hand knit wool sox and flannel pajamas. Besides being welcomed by two mighty fine grandsons, these exuberant kittens greeted me. They are siblings and so far, mostly nameless. We were never successful in naming our many cats. They mostly just became Kitty.

There was talk of a dog but busy schedules sometimes dictate more accomodating pets.







I'll head back on Tuesday just as Paul completes his two weeks of work in Miami. And hopefully, no pets will welcome us home.

1 comment:

  1. Brrrr. It's cold here too. I hope you are enjoying your mighty fine grandsons. I'm sure you are. We checked out The Villages. Pretty amazing place!

    ReplyDelete