Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Did you miss me??

It's been almost a year since I last shared my profound thoughts and despite no begging and pleading from you all, I have decided to resume my ramblings. I'm not sure where this is going this time but we have some travel plans and I think that always makes for good fodder. I know my mother will enjoy coming along on the trip. And maybe you will too.



This is my bag........
These are my clothes that need to go into that bag.....

Me neither.

Stay tuned.........it's good to be back. Ignore the date at the top.....it's really Monday , July 20th......I'll fix that later

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm thrilled. I'll be checking and hanging on your every word. Hope all is well. Where ya goin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did miss you. You are so hilari, hillari, funny!!! You've encouraged me to try mine again..Luv ya, sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I'll link you to my blog so that I can check in often. I've always liked your wit and humor. BTW, nice black and white things going in your suitcase.

    ReplyDelete