Monday, August 25, 2008

Adieu

After a few minutes of deliberation....I'm not one to dwell on things of global importance.....I am going to take a blog hiatus, a blogvacation, a blog nap.......I am going to take some time off and give all of our thousands of readers a break also. I will probably continue with some type of online journal as I find it an invaluable aid to my sometimes deficient memory. But I won't publish it. I know that you will all go thru withdrawal and angst but hey folks.....there are a lot of blogs out there to keep you entertained. And more are arriving on your computer doorstep everyday. Writing a blog is very one-sided and probably just a tad bit ego-centric. (ya think ??) . Up until recently, there was always something going on but now I plan to really sink into retirement mode and inactivity and really, what would I have to share with you all.......I look forward to no more pressure to perform, to not take pictures of beautiful grandchildren and the handsome spouse, to stop regaling you with witticisms and pithy observations. I will sink into oblivion and leave my adoring fans wanting. But you could email you know.......just to check in now and then . And who knows, I was never one to stick to a promise.

1 comment:

  1. Hello i am new on here, I stumbled upon this forum I have found It quite accessible and it has helped me out tons. I should be able to contribute & guide others like its helped me.

    Thanks, See Ya Later

    ReplyDelete