Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

 We did the southern drive in our usual 2 days.    We couldn't wait to see the temperatures go over 30 degrees and watch the snow slowly fade.       We could tell we had reached Florida when we



saw this sign at a rest stop...... !



 Besides listening to an Audible.com book , we also kept our eyes on WAZE the FREE app that tells you about traffic and hazards and police and slow traffic.    All those little pink blobs are Wazers who can quickly enter traffic info and we are alerted by an icon and a voice alert.   We can then acknowledge it or delete if it's no longer there.    You get points for each time you comment and then get upgraded to a better looking icon or something.    It was even featured on the news the other night.   It was very helpful going thru the NY traffic.   It also acts as a GPS.

It's great to be back home and in the sun but it is coolish and breezy so the sweaters and jeans still feel good.  

This is what I'll be accessorizing with on Valentine's Day, compliments of my DIL Jennifer who said it was a very early BD gift.....It's not something I would splurge on for  myself but aren't those the best gifts.    I'm loving the color and it goes perfectly with my grey hair !!      Thank you Jen !!  


I was going to put a funny ecard at the end of this but the ones I thought were hilarious weren't G rated or even PG ..... I'll have to send them to my favorite Valentine !      Have a fun day with someone you care about !  

2 comments:

  1. OK, so now I have to check out the WAZE...how cool!
    Glad you are back in the Sunshine State safe and sound...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to have such a thoughtful and stylish DIL!

    ReplyDelete