Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's pretty, but.......

 For an hour or so, the big flakes fluttered  down and began to frost the landscape.   The boys left for school and then the messages came in that there would be an early dismissal..... Not sure why since it seems to be melting now....but I wouldn't want to be responsible for making those decisions.


 So, we cozy up inside and play cut-throat matches of "Words with Friends".     I don't play with strangers, just try and prove my superiority with friends and family.....so far I'm holding my own quite well.  


It's a good day to be a cat.....................and the snow is falling again.


PS

Did anyone with better eyes than I happen to notice the uninvited table guest at Thanksgiving ??

1 comment:

  1. The uninvited guest is ready for his share of the turkey! That's cute. Glad that there is a warming trend here for this weekend so that we can get out of here early next week without having to worry about snow.

    ReplyDelete