Friday, December 16, 2011

Where are the Elves when you need them.........

It's still NOT beginning to look a lot like Christmas around this house. The respiratory bug required intervention and hopefully, it will be waning soon. Didn't I just go thru this in the fall ?? Fortunately, our neighbors have brought out the red and green and the lights and the sparkly trims....and they've gifted us with yummy cookies.

With a new iPhone in the house, it has prompted the resident techy to upgrade various components on the various devices. We now have the new Lion OS on the Mac. And we finally upgraded my phone and the iPad to the newest operating system so now we are on THE CLOUD. And everything kind of flows between all of these devices quite magically.....my favorite is the iPhoto link which takes my iPhone pictures and shoots them over to the computer without any effort on my part. Before I had to jump thru a few time- consuming hoops to get pictures ready for the blog. Now, they just appear, organized by date. I know there are a lot more important aspects of the upgrades but I only care about the ones I understand.

I love these cute cookies..... Jennifer was the talented baker and sent me the picture but not the cookie....probably
forcing us to travel there in order to try them out. (Jen, put a few in the freezer!)

And now I have to concentrate on kicking this bug because I need to be at my best........ it's only 3 days until TEBOW TIME !!!

4 comments:

  1. And this time I know what TEBOW is. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you're on the mend. Sorry it's been so hard to knock down. And those are really cute cookies. Hope they save you some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better, but I don't know what TEBOW is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry...all the elves have been at my house helping me! They should be finished tomorrow so they might make it down your way to help out! Keep drinking your fluids and taking your meds!! At least you have good memories (except the phone!) of your wonderful trip!! Get better fast! We're only 10 days to arriving in Ocala! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete