Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Neon is the new white.........

The sound of silence is very loud. Power finally came on in the important part of Connecticut and they hurried home to replenish the freezer and go back to their routines on Monday.
We were delighted to see their Veteran's Day Projects. I think it is important that they recognized the role of their grandfather in the military. Someday, I'd like to personalize WWII for them with pictures of their great -grandfather as a Marine.

Click to better view that good looking Naval Officer.........

I signed up for Yoga classes today and look forward to starting tomorrow. Instead of joining in the large busy groups here in TV, I've decided to try a local yoga studio and hope for more of a personal touch.
I found these shoes on Zappos.... if you'll remember, I'm a VIP there !!
I guess I've slipped a bit as I had to settle for 2nd Day Air instead of Overnight this time. Anyway, I haven't decided if I'm going to keep them. They are bright and colorful and very light and would certainly brighten up my morning walk. But they are pricey and I already have a pair of decent walking shoes but part of me thinks that these would just make me want to walk farther and faster. Tell me that you agree with that logic........
Weather is perfect these days. I miss the evenings and even tho it is warm out, it is still dark much too early. But, on the other hand, I can get out for my morning walks that much earlier.....in my new shoes.

5 comments:

  1. If you don't want them, I will totally have them!!! If I can still squeeze my feet into your shoes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yes! You must keep those shoes. I can only wear one type of shoe by Brook and they change the color every year,but nothing as exciting as these, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and the G-kids are adorable....sorry, I forgot myself...those SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a tad behind in reading blogs on dashboard. these shoes are the bomb!! Very cool!! I can see why they allow you to walk so far!! Trip to Spain looks great as well!!

    ReplyDelete