Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When last we talked................

........................... we were enjoying a Thanksgiving with family on the left coast. We had a great weekend, despite cold weather and rain. We flew home on Sunday night on the red-eye. Actually, I did sleep on the flight, a rare occurrence for me but not for my seat mate who is usually asleep before they close the door.
Coming back to the warm weather was like crawling into a pre-heated bed after being up all night. It was delicious. Only problem is that I'm just now beginning to wake up from the time changes and long flights.
My computer is currently at the Apple clinic getting it's mousepad reworked. I have never been in an Apple store that is not packed with people buzzing over the tempting display of products.
I'm typing this on the Vaio that Paul uses and I really, really, really miss my .Mac. It won't come home for about a week. I'm actually using my iPhone more than this computer to do my usual computer stuff. I spoil easily.
The only good thing about the Mac being away, is that I have to go get it and it is at the Mall of Millenia Apple store so I will just have to wander around a bit and get my mall fix. The shopping around TV is pretty lame and sometimes a dose of upscale over- abundance is just what a girl needs.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice trip to the left coast. My neighbors tell me it has been cold in the desert, and they are saying it is chilly in FLL. Which is where we are now. Flying home tomorrow. I like your comment about the USS Younger Every Day cruise. Sounds like fun. Coffee and golf--just my speed. The cruise was fun, kind of boring, but I didn't have to cook and the cocktails were wonderful.


    Speaking of same, a good time can also be had at Chez Rian. First person up pushes the button on the coffee maker.

    ReplyDelete