Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hello again....

OK, I'm trying to come up with a good excuse for not posting for all these many days. I have none. It's not that I don't care about my legions of fans, knowing that you all are waiting and waiting for a pithy update on living the Senior life. It's just that sometimes our life isn't that blog worthy. I know that's hard to believe but trust me, somedays we are just plain boring.

We have been busy. Company came and went. Judy and Guy are high school classmates (Class of 61 and 63 for Judy) and we try and connect every year or so. They spend their days traveling about the world, enjoying some exotic and exciting adventures. Egypt, Tanzania, Europe and then go home to beautiful Manhattan Beach, Ca. They know how to do retirement. !!

Tomorrow we are heading West. Thanksgiving and a celebration of Mother's 90th birthday is on the schedule. It will be very special to be with family once again. And I have enjoyed packing the sweaters and jeans and non- flip-flop shoes.

You all know that I love Apple products. I'm learning more and more about the new iPhone and the Facetime feature is way cool. But, sadly, my computer needs some work. The mousepad is acting up and altho I can tap on it, I can't click it. Thus I can't scroll and I can't click on pictures to post them to the blog. It's fixable but will have to wait til we get back. So just imagine pictures of the happy old couple playing golf, pictures of Mason's 5th birthday and pictures of the guests. And maybe your imagination is better than the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip! It's cold and very windy here in Michigan. We're looking forward to sunny Ocala, Fl. in five week! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete