Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sounds of silence

Do you hear that ???? Me neither...............it is QUIET !!

The company is gone. The house is still. The old people have nodded off.

But it was fun while it lasted. And how many times did we say how absolutely perfect the weather was. I couldn't have ordered it any better.
But, in the past 5 days or so the weather has returned to August. It is humid, hot and foggy for the morning walk. But it's OK, the weather gods came thru when needed.

And now the winter old people are returning. It's harder to get a tee time, a chair in a restaurant and a parking space. But my lanai isn't crowded, (as long as I continue my patrol to eliminate the reptiles) and that is where you will find us. I'm hoping that more of you will join us to hit a few, tip a few and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment