Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Moving on out.....

I played golf at a new course the other day and in order to reach it, we had to cross over a highway via this golf cart bridge only. It doesn't look so steep here but it is quite a climb up and over. Actually, it wasn't a 'new' course, it was one of the original of the more than 30 Executive courses and was a nice change. The 'man cave' is almost finished with it's new coat of paint and drapes. Furniture is being refinished and pictures need hanging.
We're loading up the 'Moving Roadblock' and heading north tomorrow. We had hoped for cooler weather but not sure we'll find it.
We'll head for Savannah tomorrow and explore that area a bit. Of course, we'll take you along.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goody. I've always wanted to go to Savannah. Nice motorhome. We're starting to think again about getting one...much smaller, though...and seeing this country in the summer. It'd be cheaper than buying a second home. The RV show is in September.

    The mancave looks great!

    I can't imagine having 30 executive courses to choose from...lucky you! Give me 6,500 glorious yards of fairway. I played golf near Tahoe. They let me go out early--I was the rabbit, played alone, and finished in 3.5 hours. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete