Sunday, July 25, 2010

For Sale

Wouldn't you like to have this lovely 4 bedroom house on 5 acres surrounded by the most beautiful views of the hills and countryside and near a vibrant urban setting? Jeff is trying out the market and seeing if there are any bites. It is located outside of Washougal, Washington, a pretty drive from Vancouver and Portland. He has added a lot of upgrades to the house and landscape and it would be perfect if you needed a place for your horse. The view from the front porch reminds Paul of Ireland when the fog is settled in the hills. MLS #10060162

Life continues at a slow pace in the heat. My friend Sonia from Newtown, is down for the week. Normally we walk at a pretty brisk pace, whether here or up there, but today, she found the heat oppressive and the walk a bit much. It was 81 with high humidity at 7 am. It was actually hotter and more humid in the North east but I think I have acclimated a bit as I was not that uncomfortable. So, maybe we'll just continue our chats in A/C for the rest of the week.

Went to the big mall in Orlando yesterday.....just window shopping in the coolness. And had to check out the iPad again. I still like it but someone else isn't as impressed. Had lunch at Brio again and again I had the risotto.....still yummy.

A special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister Maureen today. Wishing we lived closer to help her celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. 81° and humid early in the morning--sounds like my world. So do you own that home near Washougal?

    ReplyDelete