Monday, April 19, 2010

Disney does it right again......

Since we couldn't fly to Europe this week, we made the not so long trip to Disney yesterday to meet the Connecticut family. They are staying at the Wilderness Lodge. It was impressive. Here's the group waiting for our delicious dinner in the lovely Artist's Pointe restaurant at the Lodge. I have pictures of the food but Blogger is acting up so decided to get posted what I could. Jon had the buffalo steak and the rest of us were pretty traditional. We ordered the asparagus appetizers. I didn't get a picture. They were huge. I always thought the best were the smaller, younger versions. These looked like cigars but were just perfect in every way.


Obviously, it is designed to give you the experience of an old National Park lodge. They succeeded beautifully.





It was a very rainy afternoon but warm so the boys headed to the pool and I didn't get a picture. (Very wet out)






Mary Beth pointed out the area rugs that remind you where you really are.













1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. We took the kids and grandkids to DisneyLAND last year. Had a fine time. Expensive, but they do give you a lot of bang for the buck. I am amazed that a young family with a bunch of kids can afford to go. I prefer the fat asparagus.

    ReplyDelete