Friday, February 22, 2008

Farewell gift

View from the front porch......just a little joke from Mother Nature to remind us of why we want to live where palm trees grow. Paul's flight to Newark today has been cancelled and he will try again tomorrow. The snow is to continue for awhile and then change to freezing rain......yippee.
Fortunately, I made it to the yarn shop yesterday for an emergency supply of sock yarn. Not that I don't have enough (well, you can never have enough....) but its all down there in the warm house. I also had to stop in and see Patti, at The Dressing Room. How convenient is it when your favorite yarn shop and clothing boutique are next door to each other? I will miss this wonderful little shop but mostly, I will miss Patti. What a great friend she has become. I'm sorry that I don't have a picture to share as she is GORGEOUS and the classiest fashionista.
I think that The Villages needs The Dressing Room II.
And do you see those temperatures on the Rt side of the blog.........painful to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment