Monday, November 26, 2007

Counting down with elves

Busy day. Suddenly there are only 5 days before we leave. I have won awards in procrastination and managed miracles in last minute accomplishments, so I am not worried.

Paul returned to Miami today to finish up one aspect of the simulator training. He is doing part-time work for North American Airlines as a sim instructor in the 757/767 simulators. He says part of the reason was just to see if his brain still worked (it does) but mostly I think its just to get back to flying, even if it is a box and to tip a few with a bunch of the NARPA guys(North American Retired Pilots Association). He'll be back on Thurs.

On Tuesday, I will make the long drive back to Connecticut to visit the dentist. We've been going to her for over 20 years and hope to continue for as long as we still have our teeth. I usually combine the trip with a visit with friends plus some shopping at old favorite places but this time it will be over and back. It's over 2 1/2 hours each way.

While I write this I am watching "Dancing With The Stars"..... wow, I love that show.

This posting is lacking in pictures. I had planned to show off a finished knitting project but can't find the pictures. I downloaded them yesterday then erased them off the camera and now they are nonexistent. I'm sure it wasn't anything that I did.

So in lieu of a picture, I offer thishttp://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9608214954. Thanks to Jenna who had nothing better to do with her morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment