Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring break…….

Boys are spending their spring break in Tulum Mexico.  Near Cancun.    We took our kids there many, many years ago….thee was nothing there except ruins and thatched huts that sold trinkets and Coke.    Jon was about 7 I think so that makes it about 35 years ago.    The beaches at Tulum are stunning as is the park at Xel Ha.     The boys snorkeled with large fish, like barracudas and sting rays….I was reluctant about the whole thing and kept vigilance on the rocks above .   I'm assuming it's all built up now with hotels and such.      Yesterday Andy and Mason went to the Park. 

 


 Maybe we'll have to go back again……This time they can pay their own way.!!

The house moves along and I am getting stressed about all the decisions that will be required…..Like furniture and dishes and everything …..


As we were driving back from SC, somewhere in the state, I saw a billboard ….. I didn't get a picture but it roughly said………" Sign in online for the ER (at some hospital) and do your waiting at home."   Now, I always thought the emergency room was for EMERGENCIES…..seems to me if you were having a stroke or heart attack, you really should not wait at home.  

Enjoying The Masters and convinced if I watch every minute it will improve my golf game….by osmosis.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I've missed you.....i hurriedly went back to catch up! Will take my time to really "study" the pictures...especially your new home!

    The boys look great.....what a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous cabinets! Don't let the stress get you, take it one step at a time and enjoy. Or just ask me, I'll tell you what to get ;) We have the same thing here, you call for an appointment at the emergency room so you don't have to wait as long...supposedly.

    ReplyDelete