Monday, July 8, 2013

Blog housekeeping details........

For those of you who subscribe by email, it seems as if the version that you get is not the same as the final version of the blog.   Often, I publish the blog and then go back and "fix it" a couple more times but it seems that the first one is the only one going out on email.   Also, I've noticed on the email version that there is a final line showing up that says something about me talking to the wind.......I wrote that line months ago and then deleted it from that post......and now, it seems to be showing up on new blogs......very frustrating.    But suggest you go to the web version of the blog instead of the email version if you want the "latest and greatest"............  

1 comment:

  1. It's true that the email version that goes out is the very first published. When I subscribe by email, I seldom read it in my email. Instead, I always click the title of the post as it shows as a hyperlink to the blog itself ... that way I can leave my comment when I am finished reading.

    ReplyDelete