Saturday, July 14, 2012

Picture alert

We are currently near St John's New Brunswick, without WiFi at the campsite.....feels like we left half our brain behind....no quick references, no maps, no checking out future itinerary....no emails.....    But we managed to get thru the night and are currently in the CG office hooked in.....
Anyway, the point of this blog is to thank Rian for pointing out that the previous pic of the eagle flying off, seems to have prey in it's talons.    I blew up the picture and agree that it looks like a rabbit....!!    I am thrilled that I captured it but not surprised that I didn't recognize what the undercarriage of an eagle looks like when I previewed the pictures.    Do you think National Geographic wants to hire me now ????

We're out to explore this urban area / scenic coastal area and maybe even find a good breakfast.      Weather a bit humid but clear and nice.  

1 comment:

  1. Another thing I just realized...looking at your picture...we have the same hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete