Saturday, October 29, 2011

Decision time........

THIS..............OR THIS...........................

We wanted to go North this weekend for Halloween but I'm afraid the snowsuits might be the costumes. When we were up there a month or so ago, I told Andy that I would enjoy going out to Trick or Treat with him and Mason. He promptly informed me that MY role was to stay home and hand out the candy and it was his Mom and Dad's role to go with him and his brother. So there !!! I would be happy to follow his orders but first we need to traverse the skies, ride the bus, hop on the train, ride in the car in the snow and cold and wind and finally get to a winter wonderland. And I'm not sure I even own the wardrobe to wear on this journey anymore.
No decision will be made until after we've played an afternoon of golf in our shorts and sunglasses.

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe it? Snow for Halloween!! I sure hope they're wrong. Actually it will be all over before Monday, but there may be a mess to clean up.

    Love that pink grass in your last post. I wonder if it would grow up here.

    ReplyDelete