Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Improving the view.........

The last 3 mornings, after my early walk, I have spent a bit of time pulling weeds. I am not a gardener and I'd rather do windows. My nice neighbor has decided to improve the view on the side of our house that faces his side, and he takes care of weeds on that side. We supply him with a favorite beverage and we are both happy. I decided to document my activity for the blog and Binged (you're welcome Michael) 'weed pictures'. This is what popped up....... Would I enjoy the back breaking work more if it actually grew in my yard ???
Meanwhile, while I am toiling away, our BFF, John and Freida, are spending a few days in Sin City and sent these enticing pictures to make us jealous of their time in Las Vegas.


Here's Freida (closest to the larger than life hunk )and her friend Vicki, enjoying the scenery.
We've been looking for statuary for the pool..............what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment