Thursday, June 12, 2008

Preparations are under way

Arriving here, I was inducted into the official "Cars " fanclub, complete with tattooes.
The RV looked in great shape and inviting altho I always am surprised at how BIG it actually is. A major portion of my sensibilities frequently tells me that we should be leaving a smaller footprint as we pass thru this world and by driving this behemoth, we are not being user friendly. It has given us opportunities that we might not have had , given Paul's earlier limitations. I guess anything can be rationalized. But we will thoroughly enjoy these days and wonder if they might be more limited as we go into the great gas price unknown. When P started budgeting for this trip, he figured $3.50/gal and is now calculating for $5/.

Crawling around and under the machine left some of those joints and muscles pretty sore. Is there a masseuse in the house?


Andy spent the night with me in the big bed. He is not the easiest person to sleep with as he tossed and turned and kept to the middle of the bed. And yes, those are RED sheets.... and why not I ask???
Jon and MB will be moving the end of the month and are planning a garage sale .....this just looks too painful to even contemplate.
P S. The comments section on this blog has now been enabled.......I didn't realize it was not available. Opinions welcome providing you are nice.......


No comments:

Post a Comment