Wednesday, February 23, 2022

No blog news makes for boring blogs....

We are fine..... waiting for warmer weather to appear sometime.    It's good weather for walking and this is a view of the path that we walk UP.    This view just doesn't do it justice as it is a long strenuous climb up this path.    But it is good for us and altho I have been tempted to stop and try and catch my breath, I slog on, wondering if I this is the indicator that the day I take a rest is the day I'm officially old.    



Once we get to the top, we can cross the road and walk on the meandering path among the saguaros and desert plantings.    We both do about 3.5 mi and are convinced that hill will help us live to be 100.    


Somedays, we are forced to hibernate.    If you look really really close, you can see snowflakes.    The roofs became white and the hills were obscured.   How ridiculous it all was when it really should be sunny and warm.      So I spent my day knitting  mittens....it seemed appropriate.   



But soon, we will have family coming and that is better than anything.   



 

1 comment:

  1. What? Snow? I thought you're supposed to be in the desert. However, this AM it was minus 8 at the house, so I'm not pitying you! I think by now you may have family visiting. We're in the midst of spring break chaos in town. We have family visiting this weekend and then the last week of March, the Denver grandkids will visit over their break. We finally got a decent snow storm a couple days ago - about 10" over 2 days. We really need it. Keep walking - I'm sure you'll live to at least 100!

    ReplyDelete