Sunday, April 18, 2021

Finally....

Our long drought of missing family is ending.    We've now spent time with most  of our family.    First, in AZ and now the CT spring breakers came west.     Jon and Andy and Mason flew in to warm spring weather.     We played golf and pickleball and rode bikes and walked and did some exploring.  

    Jon is taking in the scenery at the viewpoint outside of Ouray.   He is on an overhanging walkway that I have never been on and have no plans to change that.  Mt Abram towers over the canyon and shelf road in the background.   
 
 



Someone planted this huge flag and pole in a field .    The picture does not do it justice as it is very very large.    

View of the favorite golfers from our upper deck.   They took lessons and despite the course being closed for 4 days, managed to get in plenty of practice.   


 

Andy surveying the world from the Colorado National Monument.  

 
And now it is very quiet.   

9 comments:

  1. There you are with your favorite people and favorite flowers. I remember how you love tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are with your favorite people and favorite flowers. I remember how you love tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see the boys and you enjoying them. You need to frame that last photo. I'm wondering if those tulips are from your yard? I owe you an e-mail. Still snowing here....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing beats family visits and hugs!!!! So happy for you! All my kids and grands will have their 2nd vaccine shot so it's Mother's Day Brunch this year!!!! Woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (NO MEMBERSHIP FEE TO JOIN ILLUMINATI), I am giving a testimony on how i became rich and
    famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty
    and i had no body to help me, and also i searched for
    help from different corners but to no avail… I see
    people around me getting rich but to me i was so
    ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
    very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something
    and i think over it through out the day so the next day
    i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me.
    ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you
    need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind
    so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said
    so later on i told my fellow friend about this same
    thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions
    so i decided to look in the internet and i found an
    email of an angent Jackson illuminatiriches50085@gmail.com and
    we decided to contact them and fortunately we did as
    them instruct us to do and later, them told us to get some
    requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took
    us just a week and later on the great Illuminati gave
    us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am
    testifying that if in any case you want to join any
    great Illuminati all you need to do is for you to contact
    him on whatsapp +1(409)2993890.

    ReplyDelete