Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yeah, well raisins have wrinkles too......

.....but no one turns down oatmeal raisin cookies !!

It was birthday week around here. Is it really possible that we are this old ?? And next year, we will fall over into that next decade which brings on all sorts of challenges. But for now, we are younger every day and vibrant and life is good and we continue to be optimistic that somehow the golf game will get better.
Generosity was abundant, including these flip-flops with more Bling that any girl deserves......they definitely match my inner sparkly self :)
Roses, orchids and magnolia blossoms stopped by.......and a wealth of good wishes.

Despite my determination to learn my current lens for my new camera before looking at anything else, a delicious 60mm 2.8 macro lens showed up and it is amazing. I have tried to avoid lens lust but....... . Can't wait to find bugs !

And to top off a great week,.......IT'S RAINING !! yeaaaaaa!

2 comments: